Designed for video logging, the latest addition to the LEGRIA line of camcorders is Canon’s first video camera to sport a 170-degree view ultra-wide angle f/2.8 lens.
Canon has introduced the new LEGRIA Mini, a camcorder designed for video logging that packs a slew of V-log oriented features that provide maximum creative flexibility and convenience.
Key features include:
- An ultra-wide angle f/2.8 lens that makes for a massive 170-degree coverage, useful for capturing groups of friends even when in confined spaces
- 12 megapixel CMOS sensor capable of recording 1080p video at 25p
- Auto dynamic range control that prevents incorrect exposure levels in high-contrast situations
- Stereo microphone
- Built-in Wi-Fi, allowing users to conveniently upload and share videos onto social networking services
- Mirror image recording
- A compact design similar to that of a small wallet and a weight of just 160g for superior portability
The LEGRIA Mini is now available from all Canon authorised dealers at S$429. For more information, do visit www.canon.com.sg